Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Realization

The goal towards which the pleasure principle impels us - of becoming happy - is not attainable: yet we may not - nay, cannot - give up the efforts to come nearer to realization of it by some means or other.
Sigmund Freud


The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Franklin D. Roosevelt

I was reading an article by S. Saradakutty where she speaks of Jean-Dominique Bauby who was the author of "The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" and how he wrote a book by blinking his eyes. In his paralytic condition called a "locked in syndrome", this was truly an amazing feat. It made me realize that I have been in my comfort zone for such a long time without any real efforts to explore my true potential. It made me realize that I have been complaining about silly things to hide my laziness. It made me realize what I could have achieved if  I had been aware of my capabilities which God has blessed me with.

Have you realized your true potential? If you haven't then take at a look at the simple steps which will help you do just that here.

And I would be a happy man if it helps you to realize your dreams!


No comments: